GLOBAL MINING INDUSTRY TRENDS AND INNOVATIONS FOR ENTERPRISES IN THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
The 25th Anniversary Central Asian Mining Exploration and Mining Equipment Exhibition – Mining and Metals Central Asia 2019 will be held in Almaty city on September 18-20, 2019. The visitors will get a chance to conduct negotiations with the companies, become acquainted with innovations offered by 320 companies from 31 world countries. The exhibition will represent 90 thematic areas dedicated to MMC equipment, technology, and services, and will include more than 20 events within the business program. The 16th Kazakhstan International Kazcomak 2019 Exhibition, which subject is dedicated to special-purpose machines and equipment for highway engineering, will be customarily held in liaison with MMCA 2019.
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a centralized dialogue platform where solutions of MMC issues are discussed by the business leaders in B2B format.
Year by year, a growing number of professionals from around the world, including native ones, is endeavoring to take part in Mining and Metals Central Asia and Kazcomak exhibitions. In 2019, the exhibition has grown by 37,8% compared to the previous year, and will include offers from such worldwide leaders as: AK MACHINERY, Alpha Safety, Bohnenkamp, Distritech, Engineering Centre, Eurasian Machinery, Gateway Ventures, KAZ T - REMA INTERNATIONAL, KAZPROM AVTOMATIKА, KOMATSU MINING CORP, KULAN OIL, LEICA GEOSYSTEMS KAZAKHSTAN, Mining & Drilling Services, Mining Element, Nurdox Wear Solutions, Sevalo Engineering Machinery Kazakhstan, thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions Kazakhstan, AVTOTEKHINMASH, BelKazKomplektServis, Vostokelektroprivod, EUROSPECARMATURA, KAMAZ TRADE, COMPOSIT LLC, GMK KORUND, Sandvik Mining & Construction Kazakhstan Ltd., Sever Minerals, SILUMIN-VOSTOK, SPEC-AVTO, Uralmashplant, Epiroc Central Asia and many others.
For 25 years, this event has become an effective dialogue platform to discuss acute industry issues, demonstrate achievements of the Kazakhstani and foreign equipment manufacturers, a meeting point for professionals, and a unique opportunity to expand business contacts. Over a quarter of a century, about 7 thousand companies have taken part in the exhibition, more than 50 thousand MMC professionals from 40 countries have visited the exhibition, more than 3 thousand contracts have been concluded. The technology featured in the exhibition has been already put to good use on the deposits and production operations of MMC sector of Kazakhstan. Throughout this period, such companies as Epiroc, Sandvik Mining and Construction Kazakhstan, ORIENTAL CO LTD, Outotec are stick to the best traditions of industry, and every year take part in the Mining and Metals Central Asia.
Taking into account that the 4.0 industry standards are actively pushed forward in the world, the organizers also proactively implement new approaches in running the events. The well-worked program scope will allow a complete revealing of challenging industry issues and finding a way for their solution.
Thus, the Round tables and workshops on the following topics will be held on September 18:
- Round table: “Way from Junior to Champion” by Tau-Ken Samruk Company
- Presentation of procurements by Polymetal Company “Procurement activities of the “Bakyrchik mining company” LLP, JSC “Varvarinskoye” and “Komarovskoye mining company” LLP. Procedures and requirements”;
- “Panel discussion on the Industry 4.0 with building up of proposals for changes in regulatory legal acts and to the policy papers of the Government (content moderation of the ACF “IP”)” by Tech Garden
- “Improving the mining efficiency in strict compliance with safety rules by TOKYO ROPE ALMATY;
- “Between a rock and a hard place: Where can we save and for what can we spend for achieving targets?” by Shell Company;
- “Best practices in the implementation of complex Weir Minerals’ engineering solutions (world’s experience, PHU, grinding, solidification, and wastewater disposal)";
- “Conveying equipment. We deal with the challenges in a new way” by Eurotechprom Company;
- “Digitalization as a productive enhancer” by FLSmidth Company;
- “Innovative solutions for sustainable development of ore mining and smelting industry” by the National Center on Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- “3-D modeling for inventory on KAZRC standards” by Two Key LLP Company.
The following presentations and master classes will take place on the second day of the exhibition:
- A master class “Innovative technologies and solutions for blast optimization” by Orica Company
- “Outotec innovative technologies for minerals processing” by Outotec Company
- “Intelligent systems of automation for specialized technical equipment” by LEICA GEOSYSTEMS KAZAKHSTAN Company
- “How to increase mine production by optimization of tire and wheel service” by the Engineering Centre Company
The high recognition of exhibition is confirmed by certificates of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI). This event is annually supported by the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructural Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Committee of Geology and Subsoil Use of the MINT of the RK, Association of Legal Entities “Republican Association of Mining and Metallurgical Enterprises”, JSC “Tau-Кen Samruk” National Mining Company , JSC “Kazgeology”, Akimat of Almaty city and diplomatic missions of member countries.
The events' organizer is the Iteca Kazakhstan Company jointly with the international partners: ITE Group (Great Britain), GIMA (Germany), MetisEvents (Turkey), VISTA (China), IEC Poland (Poland), ITE Eurasia (UAE).
The business program of the exhibition, a list of participants, the layout of pavilions are available on the miningworld.kz.
PROMOTIONAL CODE to get a free ticket on the exhibition website is MMC2019988.
- Hits: 2047