- About Exhibition
- Sectors of the exhibition
- Official Support
- Facts and figures of the previous exhibition
- Participants of the Exhibition
- Visitors of the Exhibition
- Advertizing campaign of exhibition
- Exhibition business program
Dates: 18 - 20 September 2013
Venue: 9, 9А, 9B, 9C and outdoor space of Atakent IEC
:: Sectors of the exhibition
- Mining & Minerals Exploration
- Surface Mining
- Underground Mining
- Metals & Minerals Processing
- Smelting & Refining
- Bulk Materials Handling
- Mining Environment
- Associated Services
Over the years, the exhibition has become a traditional meeting place for representatives of Kazakhstan's mining and metallurgical community, and industry professionals from more than 28 countries. Every year, the event demonstrate advanced technologies and the most recent achievements in the mining and metallurgical industries, which are later used by businesses in Kazakhstan.
:: Official Support of MWCA 2013 exhibition:
- The Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Tau-Ken Samruk National Mining Company JSC
- The Association of Mining and Processing Companies
:: Facts and figures of the previous exhibition:
- Number of participants: 360 companies
- Number of countries: 30
- Occupied area: 9500 sq.m.
- Area outside the pavilion: 1300 sq.m.
:: Participants of MWCA 2013 exhibition: Traditionally the key companies of mining and metallurgic complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan take participation in the event, as well as the largest players of this field representing 30 countries of the world.
In 2012 the number of exhibition participants was 360 companies.
You may find more detailed list of participants and description of their activity here
:: Visitors of MWCA 2013 exhibition: Every year at Almaty exhibition the professionals of mining and metallurgic field have opportunity to find for themselves all interesting equipment and technologies, to know innovations, to meet partners and to establish new business contacts. Visiting Mining World Central Asia is a tradition for the specialists of the mining and metallurgic field.
(!) In 2012 more than 3000 specialists visited the exhibition
You may more detailed information on exhibition visitors and report on MWCA 2012 here
:: Advertizing campaign of 2013 exhibition: Annually the organizers hold large-scaled work on attraction of visitors – specialists which includes:
- Direct distribution of 10 000 invitations from database by mail, fax, and e-mail.
- Task-oriented telephone communication with potential visitors with personal invitation to the exhibition.
- Advertisement, articles and invitations in specialized loyal and international electronic and print mass media.
- Advertising banners and boards on the central streets of a city
:: Exhibition business program (workshops, presentations etc.): For more complete introduction of potential partners and clients with their products and services the organizers invite exhibition participants to hold specialized workshops and presentations in the equipped Workshop Room.
The Equipment includes:
- LCD – projector, display, sound equipment, computer, assistant work.
The information on workshops and presentations will be included in the Exhibition Program which will be distributed from the reception desk, included in a package of a participant and placed on special boards in the pavilion.
WE WILL BE GLAD TO GREET YOU AT THE EXHIBITION AS A PARTICIPANT OR VISITOR!