23rd Central Asian International Mining Exploration & Mining Equipment Exhibition
MiningWorld Central Asia (UFI Approved Event) is the largest and most respected in Kazakhstan and Central Asia international exhibition of mining and metallurgic complex combining leading manufacturers and specialists and providing a full complex of technologies and services for mining and processing complex.
Venue: 9А, 9B, 9C and outdoor space of Atakent IEC
Exhibition Working Hours:
- 20 September, Wednesday 10.00-18.00
- 21 September, Thursday 10.00 - 18.00
- 22 September, Friday 10.00 - 16.00
Sectors of the Exhibition
- Mining & Minerals Exploration
- Surface Mining
- Underground Mining
- Metals & Minerals Processing
- Smelting & Refining
- Bulk Materials Handling
- Mining Environment
- Associated Services
Over the years, the exhibition has become a traditional meeting place for representatives of Kazakhstan's mining and metallurgical community, and industry professionals from more than 31 countries. Every year, the event demonstrate advanced technologies and the most recent achievements in the mining and metallurgical industries, which are later used by businesses in Kazakhstan.
Albert Rau, Vice-Minister of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Tau-Ken Samruk National Mining Company JSC
- The Association of Mining and Processing Companies
Facts and figures of the previous exhibition
- Number of participants: 310 companies* (Joint exposition of MiningWorld CA, Kazcomak and Kazmet exhibitions).
- Number of countries: 31 (Australia, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czechs Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uzbekistan)*
- Occupied area: 11 682 sq.m.*
- Area outside the pavilion: 3100 sq.m.
Participants of the Exhibition
In 2014 the number of exhibition participants was 310 companies.
You may find more detailed list of participants and description of their activity here
Visitors of the Exhibition
(!) In 2014 more than 3880 specialists visited the exhibition
You may more detailed information on exhibition visitors and report on MWCA 2014 here
Advertizing campaign of Exhibition
- Direct distribution of 10 000 invitations from database by mail, fax, and e-mail.
- Task-oriented telephone communication with potential visitors with personal invitation to the exhibition.
- Advertisement, articles and invitations in specialized loyal and international electronic and print mass media.
- Advertising banners and boards on the central streets of a city
Exhibition business program
- LCD – projector, display, sound equipment, computer, assistant work.